We need to do two things tonight:
1) Read the next article in our themes.
– Lucia, Nozomi, Tamaki, & Hang: The Deadly Noodle
– Fatimah, Ewelina, Marco, Yosuke, & Janete: Mind Over Mass Media
Please continue to take notes in the margins, asking questions and highlighting the most interesting parts of the article.
2) Please think about the articles that you have read, the discussions that you have had with groupmates, and the notes that you have taken, and decide which types of focus and which research questions might be good for your first paper. Choose 2 or 3 types of focus, or 2 or 3 research questions, and share them with us. Please give a short explanation for your reasons for choosing these research questions and/or types of focus. Share these ideas by adding a comment or reply to this post.
Types of Focus:
- Cause and/or Effect
- Comparison and/or Contrast
- Problem and Solution
(page 31 and 32 in our textbook)
Have a great night!