When you have finished writing your response and summary, please write two research questions and add them to this post. These research questions should be the result of careful thought and checking of notes. Your research questions need two things (from page 31 in our textbook):
- The topic of your paper, usually in the form of a noun or noun phrase
- The focus (or focuses), which suggests what you will say about the topic and tells you what kind of information to look for as you read.
Tonight, you need only to add these two research questions to this post. However, on Wednesday, I want everyone to reply to both research questions of one of their groupmates. When you do this, please read the research questions and answer the following questions for each one:
- What is the topic?
- What is the focus? (what are the focuses?)
- What information from the readings might be useful?
- What information should he or she look for?
Have a great Tuesday! Have fun!