As you work to finish your second papers, please remember to use proper formatting and citations according to APA style. Here are some new resources that will help you to make sure that your in-text citations and reference list are accurately constructed:
- Basics about in-text citations from Purdue’s OWL
- Specific information about in-text citations from Purdue’s OWL
Making a Reference List
- Basic Rules from Purdue’s OWL
- Sources from Newspapers, Magazines, and Journals
- Sources from a Book
- Sources from the Internet
Also! Don’t work too hard on this second paper; you don’t have enough time to make a perfect paper. Instead, please concentrate on demonstrating a good use of well-integrated evidence for one or two paragraphs. I expect to see a few good examples of paraphrasing, a good thesis statement, evidence that supports the focus of the paper, and evidence that supports the topic sentence of its paragraph.
You guys did a great job this term!
Thanks for all your hard work!